Colonial Water Notification:
- Colonial Water Company’s boil order remains in effect. For the latest updates from the company, including temporary water relief for residents, recently approved treatment plan, and other updates, please visit their site here: https://colonialwatercompany.com/news. They have been updating it daily.
- The Board of Selectmen will host another information session for Colonial Water Company to update the community on their progress as well as answer many of the questions that have been raised, on Thursday, June 25th at 6:30 PM. Meeting details will be posted on the Town’s website early next week.
- The Dover Board of Health strongly recommends that any local customer of Colonial Water Company who, since June 5th or later, has or is manifesting new-onset diarrhea and/or fevers and chills, promptly contact their primary care physician as well as subsequently notify our local BOH office by email at Health@DoverMA.org.
- Please remember to practice social distancing protocols, including wearing a mask, when picking up water at the Town Garage. Colonial Water Company has been instructed by the Town that their staff must do the same.
- Travel Notification Requirements. Anyone traveling to Massachusetts should self quarantine for fourteen days. Additionally, the Dover Board of Health requires that all travelers coming to and staying in Dover notify the Board of Health via email@example.com.
- Social Distancing. Continues to be one of the most important things you can do at the moment to help stop the spread of the virus. Please continue to follow these practices and if you need a reminder, you can read them here: http://doverma.org/covid-19/.
- Town Buildings & Transfer Station. Town buildings remain closed to the public. The Transfer Station is open with preventative measures in place to promote social distancing.
- Library Services. The library continues to provide online resources for individuals. More information on how to access these services can be found here: http://www.dovertownlibrary.org
- Daily Updates. We regularly share videos, images, and other information on the town’s social media accounts. Follow us at https://twitter.com/TownDover and https://www.facebook.com/townofdovermass/.
- Email Updates. We have created an enrollment form for individuals interested in receiving email updates from the Town. If you presently receive these COVID emails or emails from My Senior Center, you do not need to resubmit your information. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNpzyjF2nb7d-feVpzkko_wmA4p6765UhFCT0VzB4mDro2mQ/viewform
As always, anyone needing assistance should call 508-315-5734 or submit a request online via our online form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnkRAzhJdxVhAWzlcbtLnuNvmRoIyLXoXFQnJkau-cYZjA7A/viewform