March 20, 2020
Good Afternoon Board & Committee Chairs, Staff, and Community Members –
As we head into the weekend we wanted to send an update and reminder of a few things:
• Social Distancing is one of the most important things you can do at the moment to help stop the spread of the virus. The attached Board of Health reminder has excellent tips for all of us to follow.
• Small Businesses Relief is on the forefront of our minds as many local businesses have either fully or partially shuttered their doors. On March 18th , the Commonwealth released a menu of relief options including low-interest loans for businesses. You can find more information about these programs here: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-resources-and-guidance-forbusinesses?fbclid=IwAR0o_1Izn1VBG6Kw02PoWItDsUKM0mNUVsadSO9yztzLQTC_xcLsC686ySQ #small-business-administration%E2%80%99s-economic-injury-disaster-loan-(eidl)-program-
• Urgent notice about foreign travel. If you have returned from travel outside of the country within the past 14 days, it’s very important that you promptly inform the Dover Board of Health at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Norfolk County Sheriff’s office has generously offered to provide town buildings with a deep sanitizing clean, similar to what is being done for public safety vehicles. This is scheduled to occur over the weekend and we encourage staff to not leave out any food or eating/drinking containers on their desks.
The outpouring of support from the community over the past week has been incredible. We encourage individuals interested in volunteering, or those needing service, to fill out our online forms found on our website: http://doverma.org/covid-19/. They can also be found here:
• Volunteer Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCiTC0LQfPNncrAsnlZ6RgSQPz8Idpc0RtwW cdcIDXtIK-9A/viewform
• Assistance Request Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnkRAzhJdxVhAWzlcbtLnuNvmRoIyLXoXFQ nJkau-cYZjA7A/viewform?usp=sf_link
We continue to update the town website with the latest information, and as always, we encourage people to please share this email with their committee members, friends, and neighbors.
Town of Dover
View Dover Town Administrator Notices